Working With Big Happy Family Audio
And a close #2 is that we do not charge any up-front fees. We get paid only when you sell. Our fee structure is based strictly on commissions from your sales. That’s great incentive for us to keep your interests forefront.
But that’s not all!
Here are a few other advantages of working with BHFA:
- We represent many publishers and many titles (currently more than 300) — and save the download sites from having to. That gives us more influence with the decision-makers than our individual clients would.
- We have already encountered many of the problems, issues and objections and have developed solutions and answers.
- We know what each site likes — and doesn’t like — giving us credibility with the vendors.
- We have years of experience in all aspects of audiobook publishing and watch trends and opportunities carefully.
- We consolidate your sales and royalty reports from each site and send them to you in one report — and in one payment — simplifying everyone’s recordkeeping.
- And did we mention — we don’t get paid until you sell!
Once you choose to allow us to help you expand into this market, you’ve taken the most difficult step. The actual process is simple:
- You email a short (5 minutes or less) sample of your titles to BHF for consideration.
- BHF reviews the titles for quality and content.
- If the titles meet our standards (and those of the sites we’ll be presenting them to), we send you a contract.
- You return the signed contract, and we send you detailed instructions about how to forward your materials to us. Then we submit your title(s) to all of our partners on your behalf.
We will also notify you of any new download opportunities and partnerships we’ve established, and expedite getting your audiobook titles included in those programs.
And of course as a member of our “big happy family,” you will enjoy preferred status for participating in any new programs we develop.
Contact Big Happy Family Audio and get started.